Thursday, October 2, 2014

porque no?


I mean, I guess Mexico is pretty rad.
Like, look at that adorable puppy...

My language is coming along well.
Actually, that depends on your definition of "well".
If by "well" you mean that I can communicate accurately and effectively than yeah, I'm doing really well with it.
If by "well" you mean fluent... yeah no.
I would say that my communication is 70% verbal, 10% taboo, and about 20% charades.

It's a fun time.

I'm making great friends, learning lovely things about Mexican culture, finding new and exciting places to explore...

This country, these people and this culture have so much to teach me.
I cannot truly learn in only five months.

So, I'm going to stay.

Surprise! 

I have extended my time here at this university until June.
I am super jacked.
And by super jacked I mean super jacked!

There are some things that are proving to be a bit difficult...
like acquiring a work visa.
In order to remain here I am going to need to get a job to, you know, pay for that thing called life.
I'm not entirely sure how to go about this...
so thankfully a few of my local friends have agreed to give me a hand. 

I'll keep you updated on how that pans out.
(Also, that was kind super punny because I'm looking into getting a job at a panaderia)

It is incredibly exciting to think of all of the crazy experiences I am going to share with Mexico over the next several months.
Vive Mexico!
Am I right, or am I right?

Anyways, just a short life update.
There is obviously tons going on but for now, this is enough.

Have a splendid day.
Here's another puppy picture because, porque no?





No comments:

Post a Comment